Mon, Mar 20|
Location is TBD
RTR/Rescue Leadership - Belgium
A special partnership with Option Bravo and Giro Systems. Room and board options available via Option Bravo
Time & Location
Mar 20, 8:00 a.m. – Mar 31, 5:00 p.m.
Location is TBD
About the Course
What's it all about?
This new, 10-day, 10+ hours per day seminar is designed for rescue and rope access team leaders. Each day will be a combination of classroom learning and preparation followed by field-testing of systems, including the failing of those systems. This failure will be followed up with the students implementing a recovery of the system and rescuing the rescuer and patient from the failed system – a truly worst case rescue scenario all while recording relevant data and documenting practices. In addition to Ronin's flagship 'Rescue the Rescuer' program, we've built an additional leadership component to further develop you as a rescue leader.
Attendees will have the rare-if-ever opportunity to experience failures that are usually only talked about as theory and execute recoveries from those failures.
The course has been refined over the last 2 years to minimise in-class time and maximise time on rope. Be prepared to work long, and hard, hours. This is a 'grown-up' course. You will leave this course a better leader, and rescuer.
Field topics may include:
Highlines and double reeve systems
TTRS and DMDB choices and consequences
Small team leadership and tasks
Challenging, multi-stage rescue scenarios
Students must be NFPA Rope Technician, ITRA 3, MRA Rescue Leader, GRIMP IMP3 or Rope Access L3 qualified at a minimum. This course will be mentally and physically demanding. Contact us for clarification.
NOTE: CONTACT Option Bravo to arrange food/accomodation - https://www.optionbravo.eu/
Accommodation and food: All prices are exclusive VAT
● 300€ per week pp (20 - 24 & 27 - 31)
○ includes: accommodation in a common house with IR’s. All briefings will be held here
○ Individual bed pp
○ Room: between 2 and 4 per room. Every room has its own bathroom
○ Facilities: Washing machine, Dryer, Iron and board, Fire place, Wifi, free parking, Fitness Meals:
● Lunch* - 40€ per week pp
● All-in* - 197€ per week pp:
○ Breakfast: bread, toppings, eggs, fresh fruits, cornflakes, yogurt
○ Lunch: sandwiches, soup (2 days), salads
○ Dinner: appetizer, salad, main course
○ Snacks: fresh fruits and biscuits for between exercises
○ Drinks: water, sports drinks, soda, non alcoholic beverages All-in:
● 497€ per persoon per week: accommodation + meals
● 1000€ per persoon for 2 weeks + weekend ( 20 tot 31 March)
○ On the weekend (25/26 March) there will be only breakfast.
(*) Vegetarian options are available. Please notify us about dietary restrictions beforehand
Week 1 - Rescue the Rescuer
Week 2 - Rescue Leadership
Complete Package - 2 weeks
Rescue the Rescuer - Mar 20-24 Rescue Leadership - Mar 27-31
Early Bird Pricing - 1 week
From now until November 01, 2022. Apply this to either Week 1 or Week 2
Early Bird - Full
For the 2 week complete program